We strive to provide fair and honest pricing while passing on our savings to you.
Our prices are based on the size of your quilt and complexity of the pattern. We charge by the square inch. To figure the square inch of your quilt top, measure the width and the length and multiple them together. This will give you the total square inches of your quilt. Then multiple the total square inches by the type of quilting you request. Example: A quilt which measures 60 X 72 = 4320 square inches X .015 (1.5 cents per square inch) = $64.80. We are able to quilt projects up to 120" or 12' in width with no limit on the length.
We charge by the square inch in 3 different categories.
1. Edge to Edge
(Custom quilting charges are on a case by case basis.)
1. Simple Edge to Edge over your entire quilt – This is one simple pattern over your entire quilt with one thread color.
Cost is 1.5 cents per square inch.
2. Semi-Custom – This is a combination of a simple overall design along with some custom border, sashing and or block design with one thread color. This varies from 2.5 cents up to 5 cents per square inch.
3. Custom – Custom Quilting prices vary and are determined on a case-by-case basis. Please contact us for custom pricing.
Minimum Charge per project: $40.00
We will provide light weight batting for an additional charge. If you would prefer a different batting please provide it while making sure it is 4 inches bigger on all sides than the top.
Most people provide the backing for us, however if you do not have backing available we can provide a backing to compliment your quilt top. Your backing needs to be 8 inches wider and 8 inches longer than your quilt top. Please note that our backing is not seamless. This is because we like the "striped" look of using two different fabrics.
There are many colors and types of thread to choose from. We will consult with you on what will compliment your quilt top. There is a nominal fee for thread charge, $1.50 per bobbin. Additional charges apply for multiple thread colors on one quilt. (Typical thread charge’s for a queen sized quilt is approximately $6.00 - $8.00 for a simple overall Edge to Edge pattern using one thread color.
We also provide Binding services at 2 different levels.
1. You provide the binding fabric, and make the binding and we machine sew both sides with mitered corners for 10 cents per linear inch.
2. You provide the binding fabric, we make the binding, and machine-sew both sides with mitered corners for 15 cents per linear inch.
Quilt Trimming –
If we are not binding your quilt when completed, quilts can be trimmed for a $10-$20 fee. Let us know how you like it trimmed – at the edge, or ¼” beyond the edge for batting fullness in the binding.
Shipping information –
We can ship via UPS or USPS ground with insurance. Shipping costs can vary depending on location.
Payment needs to be completed when your quilt is completed. We accept most major credit cards, Paypal, cash or check.